Student Learning Expectations
A Sacred Heart Catholic School Student is...
A Faithful Catholic who...
- Actively models the presence of the Lord through sacraments, liturgy and prayer.
- Practices the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Embraces the spirit of service within the Church and community.
A Critical Thinker who...
- Strives to excel academically.
- Uses resources in an ethical manner to enhance knowledge and performance.
- Articulates ideas clearly through research and problem-solving techniques that will assist in real life situations.
An Effective Global Communicator who...
- Respects cultural diversity through acceptance and citizenship.
- Listens actively, speaks clearly and writes concisely and correctly in two languages.
A Well Rounded Individual who...
- Embraces basic athletic skills, sportsmanship and the fine arts.
- Possesses and applies knowledge of current events.
- Preserves and conserves the environment.