Updated 1/7/2018 10:21 P.M.
Information We Collect
It is Sacred Heart Catholic School's policy to respect the privacy of all visitors regarding information that may be obtained or collected while viewing this website.
While visiting sacredheartnogales.org some or all of the following non-personally identifiable information may be collected and logged:
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address
- Approximate Geographical Location (may include City, State, and/or Country)
- Browser Type and Version (Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Operating System and/or Device Type (Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android, etc.)
- Referring Link, Website, or Web Page
- Time of Visit and Website Navigation
- Internal Website Searches and Search Terms
This information is used solely to gauge and monitor analytical web traffic metrics and does not in any way personally identify our website visitors. This information is kept private and secure and is not shared, sold, traded, or distributed.
Information You Provide To Us
Information voluntarily provided to Sacred Heart Catholic School through the use of this website is kept private and will only be used in the way it was intended. For example, email addresses provided and given to us via the Contact Us page email submission form will only be used for communication purposes and to respond to any inquiries. Information provided to Sacred Heart Catholic School through the use of this website is accessible only to the Website Administrator and School Administration.
Small text files called cookies originating from sacredheartnogales.org, squarespace.com, or associated web service providers and sub-domains may be stored in your web browser or on your computer when you visit this website. You may set your web browser to block or to not accept cookies originating from this website or associated web service providers. This action does not prohibit the use or functionality of this website.
General Copyright Notice
All text based content found on this website is the copyright and intellectual property of Sacred Heart Catholic School unless otherwise noted. Certain information used and provided by outside organizations (such as financial aid information or corporate/organizational logos) are the copyright and intellectual property of the individual organizations. All information from outside sources is linked to or credited to the individual organizations where applicable.
Photograph/Image Policies & Copyright Notice
Sacred Heart Catholic School abides by the directive of the Media Release Consent Form signed by every parent/guardian upon registration. If your child/children appear in a photograph or image used on this website and you would like their photograph or image removed please contact the Website Administrator or the School Administration immediately.
All photos and photographic images found on this website, either used on individual pages or collected in galleries, are the copyright and intellectual property of Sacred Heart Catholic School and/or the individual photographers unless otherwise noted. Sacred Heart Catholic School does not accept unsolicited photo submissions.
Any and all photos, images, graphics, or school related logos found on this website may not be downloaded, copied, re-posted, distributed, reproduced, published, altered or modified in any way without the express written consent of the individual photographer(s), graphic designers, Sacred Heart Catholic School or associated organizations.
Blog Commenting Rules & Policies
The following rules and polices relate to the posting of public comments on the School News & Announcements blog. All visitors must acknowledge and accept these rules and policies before posting any comments.
- All comments, regardless of content, are moderated and must be approved before being publicly posted. Sacred Heart Catholic School reserves the right to edit, delete, or refuse to post any and all comments without warning or explanation.
- Do not post inappropriate, offensive, profane, abusive, or harassing comments.
- No personal attacks or threats against other commenters. Discussion and debate are welcome but please be nice and respectful at all times.
- Do not post any personal information such as telephone numbers, street addresses, or email addresses.
- Do not post or link to ANY copyrighted or illegal material.
- Do not spam the comment section. All comments considered spam will immediately be deleted at our discretion.
- You must provide your name but registration is not required to leave a comment. You may also log in with or create an account with Squarespace, Google, or Facebook and use those credentials to post a comment. Third party credential information, including usernames and passwords, is not shared with or accessible to Sacred Heart Catholic School.
- Please contact the Website Administrator to report a comment or problem.
Links to Other Websites
This website may contain external links to websites outside of the control of Sacred Heart Catholic School. Sacred Heart Catholic School is not responsible for the content found on other websites, the functionality of these website, or the security and privacy policies of any external websites.
Acceptance of Website Policies, Terms & Conditions
By visiting this website you acknowledge and agree to abide by all listed policies, terms, and conditions. Sacred Heart Catholic School reserves the right to update these policies at any time.
Questions or Concerns About Our Website Policies, Terms & Conditions