Photo: Historic Sacred Heart Parochial School

Historical Photograph courtesy of the Pimeria Alta Historical Society & Museum and the Nogales-Santa Cruz County Chamber of Commerce.

Historical Photograph courtesy of the Pimeria Alta Historical Society & Museum and the Nogales-Santa Cruz County Chamber of Commerce.

Thanks to the great Pimeria Alta Historical Society & Museum and Nogales-Santa Cruz County Chamber of Commerce for allowing us to post this historic photograph of the original Sacred Heart Parochial School building on our school website. The original building was built in 1910 on the corner of Walnut St. and Arroyo Blvd. in Nogales, AZ, the location where the current school building still is today.

For more information on the History of Sacred Heart Catholic School please visit our newly launched school history page.

Please visit the Pimeria Alta Historical Society & Museum's Website, Twitter feed, and Facebook page and the Nogales-Santa Cruz County Chamber of Commerce's Website, Twitter feed, and Facebook page.