In addition to the regular news blog postings, "This Week At Sacred Heart Catholic School" posts are intended to give a quick run down of important events and highlight announcements and key information for parents, students, faculty and staff on a (mostly) weekly basis.
What's Happening This Week:
- Monday, November 14, 2016 is National Diabetes Day. Student Council will be hosting a Jean Day Fundraiser on Monday with all donations going to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Please click here for more information.
- The Boys Basketball team will play Patagonia at 3:30 PM on Tuesday, November 15 at the Nogales Rec Center.
- Spelling Bee practice will be held Monday and Thursday from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM in Sheridan Hall. Please contact Ms. Dueñas if you have any questions about the Spelling Bee.
- Student Coucil will be hosting the Winter Formal on Friday, November 18 from 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM in Sheridan Hall
- Progress Reports will be sent home on Friday, November 18.
What's Happening Later This Month:
- Thanksgiving Break will be November 24 & 25.
- The Winter NWEA-MAP Testing session will begin on November 30.
As always, please visit the website News and Calendar sections regularly (or follow us on Twitter @shcsnogales) for announcements, information and updates about important activities and events at Sacred Heart Catholic School.
Have a great week and sincere apologies for posting this so late today!