In addition to the regular news blog postings, "This Week At Sacred Heart Catholic School" posts are intended to give a quick run down of important events and highlight announcements and key information for parents, students, faculty and staff on a (mostly) weekly basis.
What's Happening This Week:
- Fall Break is over, classes resume as scheduled on Monday, October 17.
- World Food Day is October 16! Sacred Heart Catholic School will be collecting monetary donations from student families, community members and local businesses that will go towards the World Food Day initiative to end global hunger. There will be a World Food Day assembly at 9:00 am on Monday, October 17th to observe World Food Day.
- Ms. Rojas will be holding a Challenge Program Parent Meeting on Tuesday, October 18, at 5:30 pm in Sheridan Hall. All Challenge parents are required to attend.
- Parent- Teacher Conferences will be held on Wednesday, October 19 and Thursday, October 20. There will be early release at 12:30 pm on both days. Please contact the school office or your child's homeroom teacher for more information or with any questions regarding the Parent-Teacher Conference schedule.
- The Spelling Bee club has begun meeting for practice after school. Please contact Ms. Dueñas if you are interested in joining.
As always, please visit the website News and Calendar sections regularly (or follow us on Twitter @shcsnogales) for announcements, information and updates about important activities and events at Sacred Heart Catholic School.
Have a great week!