Enrollment Information & Admissions Policies
- Prior to April 15, 2017 half of the student's August 2017 tuition must be paid to reserve a seat. ($275.00 per K-8 student or $175.00 per Preschool student)
- The remaining balance must be paid before August 3, 2017. ($275.00 per K-8 student or $175.00 per Preschool student)
- After April 16, 2017 the student's August tuition must be paid in full. ($550.00 per K-8 student of $350.00 per Preschool student)
Tuition Rates & Payment Options
- Kindergarten through 8th grade Annual Tuition: $5,500.00 ($550.00 per month)
- Preschool Annual Tuition: $3,500.00 ($350.00 per month)
- Family Discount - $100.00 off monthly tuition for each additional student
- Tuition may be paid in 1 annual payment, 10 monthly payments, or 2 payments per month.
- A $200.00 dollar per family discount will be given if the annual tuition is paid in full by August 22, 2017.
Payment Schedule & Late Fees
- Tuition payments are due on the 1st of each month.
- If the monthly tuition payment is not received by the 10th of the month a $20.00 late fee per student or a $30.00 late fee per family will be charged.
- If the monthly tuition payment is not received by the 25th of the month a $40.00 late fee per student or a $60.00 late fee per family will be charged.
- Late payment fees will be strictly enforced.
- Students will not be allowed to attend classes if two months tuition is owed until pending balance is paid in full.
- A $35.00 fee will be assessed for all returned checks. Personal checks will no longer be accepted after the first returned check.
- Parents/Guardians will not be allowed to register students for the following school year until all pending fees and balances have been paid in full.
- Sacred Heart Catholic School will not release any student records, including transcripts, if there is a pending balance.
- Sacred Heart Catholic School participates in the National School Lunch Program.
- Breakfast and Lunch are provided - All families are required to fill out the Meal Benefit Income Eligibility Form and the Application for Free and Reduced-Price School Meals. If the student does not qualify for Free/Reduced meals, the student will be charged $3.00 for breakfast and $4.00 for lunch. (Meal prices are current as of July 2017 and are subject to change)
- Students may bring their own lunches.
- Monthly meal menus are available in the school office, are posted in the classrooms and are sent home with each student.
- Meal menus are available online by visiting our Monthly Breakfast & Lunch Menu page.
Volunteer Service Hours & Parent/Guardian Commitments
- Parents/Guardians are committed to a mandatory forty (40) hours of volunteer service per family during the school year.
- Hours will be pro-rated for families enrolling after the beginning of the school year.
- Parents/Guardians may choose to pay $10.00 per hour in lieu of completing their mandatory volunteer service hours.
- Parents/Guardians are required to attend all Parent Meetings and all Parent-Teacher conferences.
Schedule of Classes
- Classes are held Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- There is Early Release every Wednesday at 12:30 p.m.
- All students are required to arrive at school no later than 7:55 a.m. The bell rings at 8:00 a.m.
- Mass Attendance: Students are required to attend 10:00 a.m. Mass every Friday at Sacred Heart Church. Parents are encouraged to attend. Students are required to wear their formal uniform (including ties) every Friday to attend Mass.
- Please visit our Schedule of Classes page for more information.
Attendance & Tardies
- Arizona Law provides for compulsory school attendance of all children between the ages of six (6) and sixteen (16) years (A.R.S. 15-802). The responsibility for compliance with this law belongs to the parents or the person who has custody of the child.
- Excessive absences (10% of the number of required attendance days - 180 school days) may be cause for retention or withholding credit. The Student/Parent Handbook shall contain a specific statement on this policy (A.R.S. 15-803).
School Uniform Policies
- School uniforms are an essential element of attendance at Sacred Heart Catholic School. Adherence to the dress code is strictly enforced. Enrollment of your child implies that you are in agreement with the uniform policy.
- Please refer to our School Uniform Policies page for more information.
Student Conduct & Behavior Policies
- Students and Parents agree to abide by all Sacred Heart Catholic School policies related to conduct and behavior on school grounds. The Student/Parent Handbook will be distributed at the beginning of the school year.
- Sacred Heart Catholic School is an ENGLISH ONLY CAMPUS. All students and Parents are expected to comply with this policy.
No Cell Phones or Electronic Devices Allowed on Campus
- Sacred Heart Catholic School does not allow students to have cell phones, iPads/tablets, iPods/MP3 players, Apple Watches/Fitbits, or electronic gaming and entertainment devices on campus. However, if the student has a legitimate reason for needing a cell phone on campus for after school use only (Examples: student walks home alone, current family emergency or situation) arrangements may be made with the Principal.
- Please visit our No Cell Phone Policy page for more information and the full policy.
Parents/Guardians must agree to accept the conditions for enrollment at Sacred Heart Catholic School as stated above.
Sacred Heart Catholic School reserves the right to deny admission to any student.